About North Lake School
Welcome to the North Lake School District. We are located 20 miles west of Milwaukee in the lake country area near Hartland, WI. Our four year-old kindergarten through grade 8 program offers small class sizes, current technological innovations, and a wide variety of electives including fine arts and STEAM experiences.
Our curriculum aligns with Common Core State Standards. Students consistently score at or near the top in statewide assessments. A modern facility affords many opportunities, enrichment, recreation, and community interaction.
North Lake School is a great K-8 school district located in North Lake, Wisconsin. The school setting is rural and the building still maintains its original 1914 schoolhouse structure. (PHOTO WITH NEW STEPS COMING SOON!) North Lake is one of seven feeder schools to Arrowhead Union High School located in Hartland, Wisconsin. The fabulous facility respects its traditional roots while integrating state of art upgrades in technology and education. The amenities are endless for the North Lakers!
Call the office for a tour today! 262-966-2033
Our school includes:
- 24 classrooms, each equipped with a SMART board, with room for expansion
- One STEAM PC lab (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) which houses our Project Lead The Way Gateway To Technology and Design and Modeling classes, as well as Chromebook carts for K-2, and 1:1 Chromebooks for all students grade 3 through 8, and a classroom set of iPads for grades 5-6 PLTW units.
- A beautiful and spacious library media center
- Two spacious music rooms that house our general music, band, and choir programs with four connecting practice rooms
- Sensory rooms (physical and occupational therapy)
- Conference room
- Two Maker Spaces (K-4 Lower & 5-8 Upper)
- Lakers Manufacturing Experience rooms with Laser Cutter and Milwaukee tools
- Robotics room
- Competition gym
- Community fitness center
- Multi-purpose room (MPR) with a large stage
- Health and Wellness Room
- Full service kitchen
- Two rooms dedicated to our extended day program that include a game room, reading room, and a tutoring and group work room
Our grounds also provide several acres for the students and community to utilize that have two large play structures, three baseball fields, two GaGa pits, and an outbuilding with two bathrooms, garage, storage and a concession stand that are used by our community partnerships with the North Lake Rec Club summer baseball programs and fall Junior Chiefs flag football program.